Wednesday, February 17, 2010

start a new trend; wear your heart on your sleeve.

All year I've been anticipating the day I become a SISTER missionary & dreading the day I have to wear SISTER missionary clothes.












So......



Here's a tribute to my fashion style inspirations.



















Lauren Conrad, Lady GAGA, Camilla Belle, Emma Watson, Jessica Alba, Nicole Richie, Rachel Bilson, & Taylor Swift.

I figure it's a new year & a new style.....unlike the other sister missionaries I have my secret style weapon, my personal stylist:

BRE: the Rachel Zoe of my life. Her style & fashion sense is so BAANNANAS! I literally die, it's so cute. Thanks to her, I will do my traveling & missionary work in STYLE.

"No one on the corner have swagga like us"

1 comment:

  1. Ok I just found your blog! When are you going on a mission!? Ahh you're going to be so great!

    ReplyDelete