Monday, January 4, 2010

CAUGHT in a bad romance...

"I want your love & I want your revenge. You & me could write a bad romance."

What is it about 2010 that everyone is getting married? There must be something in the water!


WTF! why are all my guy friends getting engaged? I don't see the appeal of being married or legally binding yourself to another person.



Almost all my guy friends are getting married. It's not enough to lose all my chick-friends to marriage.
"I don't want to be friends."

Other than the fact I had a 2 year head start, but for them to be the ones to jump into engagements, it's insane. I don't think I'm old enough, let alone boys being old enough to be husbands & fathers.


"I want your love, love, love, love."

My normal response to the news: I can't believe that he's engaged. I am so happy for him. I'd like to meet the girl that tame the beast, BUT I knew there had to be a prince underneath it all.

"I want your love & all your lover's revenge."

I wonder, where's my happy ending...& to have an ending you must have a beginning. When does happiness start?

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I felt the same way before I met my husband. I didn't want to get married and couldn't understand why anyone would. But don't worry once you meet that special someone it changes everything. Just enjoy the ride!

    ReplyDelete