Friday, October 16, 2009

Let me go....THE BOX

"In my head there's only you now & this world falls on me."

With all the free time, I've been looking to the past; scrap-booking & discarding every insignificant thing I've kept. What I found was a bunch of baggage I have hidden & stored away trying to forget their existence. I found the BOX, a box every girl has to keep the memories & mementos of their past loves. I found the only one I had. The box I forgot to forget. BUT successfully I have kept from my thoughts for enough time to move on.

After reading the EMAILS, love notes, & listening to his mix he made before his departure. I could see CHEMISTRY....


Why do we always look to the past? Maybe it's because it's safe, knowing what already happened. Finding comfort in what was instead of what is now...uncertainty.


I went through the BOX, scrap-booked what was left, just a memory.

"I dream ahead of what I hope for & I turn my back on loving you."

No comments:

Post a Comment