Thursday, February 16, 2012

BURN BABY BURN


VaLEnTinE's

DaY

& siNgLe

AwaRenEss

daY


THERE IS NOTHING I DO BETTER THEN REVENGE



2 missions & 2 missionaries & 2 gifts.



UPM & SDRC



Williams & Woffinden



Native sweater & stoner beanie



Both tacky gifts from tall blond blue eyed California boys that can play the guitar & can draw.

ONE YEAR EARILER:
woff-"I'm from Northern California."
me-"I hate California. I hate California boys! Especially Southern California boys!
woff-"You can't hate all of California."
me-"but I do. The state of California. California boys."
woff-"You can't hate all of them. You can find d-bags everywhere. They're in Utah & in Southern California. You can find them anywhere."
me-"TRUE."
woff-"You should try Northern California boys."
me-"Uhhh...didn't you say you were from Northern California?"

SILENCE.
The best way for me to get over my past experiences of crashing and burning. Set fire to the RAIN. Burn the bridges as well as the reminders. This Valentines Day I wanted to get rid of all the Elder DRAMA memories & experiences I have suffered through for almost 2years. I wanted to have a clean break and not think about LOVE or heartbreak...heart BURN! Not to ever say that they didn't mean anything to me, on the contrary, the gifts meant everything to me...when it actually meant something to them. I don't feel the need to keep meaningless tokens of the past. Surprisingly both token went up in flames fast with the help of hairspray as me& my bff Abbie listened to WEEZER's -"SAY IT AIN'T SO. Your love is a heart-breaker. Say it ain't so. My love is a life-taker."


Fuel, fire, flames, finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment