Thursday, February 16, 2012

THE RM in the UPM...

THE RETURN OF THE SISTER MISSIONARY:

BABY ADDY.

President & Sister Pitts
Former Elder Anderson & Elder Jaffary & my trainer Heidi Beck.
Payson MISSIONARIES together again.

BECAUSE OF YOU: ELDER NUNEZ

My spanish little brother.
My Elder Venegas from SDRC; but in the UPM it's Elder NUNEZ!

I love this kid! The first missionary to speak to me at the mission home April 2010. He started speaking spanish, cause he thought I was spanish. He is so sweet; he helped me with my luggage. Then we both got assigned to Payson, Utah. He was like the #1 supporter of me serving a real mission. He was so proud of his big sister! I hugged him. I figured I get one hug a mission.

HIGHLIGHTS:

Elder Nunez expressing loves by hugs to his sisters.

Elder Jaffray was going home a transfer early; surprised I got to see him & get one normal picture with him. He mellowed over a year.

I got to see a former Stake Pres. & members I lived with.

Met Sister Johnson FROM CASPER, WY.

Pres. & Sis. Pitts being proud I completed my mission!

THE BIGGEST HIGHLIGHT OF ALL:

I FACED MY PAST GHOST WILLIAMS (he hugged me) & I MET HIS WIFE.


No comments:

Post a Comment