Thursday, August 27, 2009

Let's make a toast...





29 reasons why I am making a toast to Bre on our birthday!


1. She's my best friend, worst enemy and older sister...all wrapped up in one.

2. She's gives me the better gift on our birthday.

3. She sometimes resembles Dora the explorer & a life-size barbie doll.

4. She's my personal stylist Rachael Zoe & has the crazy hair to prove it.

5. She makes me smarter by forcing me to play scabble & to watch jeopardy.

6. She loves drama...shows like Gossip Girls, The Hills, & Sex and the City & has more shoes than Carrie Bradshaw, more handbags than Lauren Conrad, and is the Queen Bee Blair Waldorf.

7. She is still in love with Chipper Jones & has been faithful to that obsessive love for 10 years!

8. She cleans a lot, especially after my messes.

9. She loves tanning & will climb on top of our roof just to catch some rays.

10. She puts up with & allows my best friend Seth to worship her.

11. She's so funny, just read her blog...& she's the only one who thinks I'm funny.

12. She's a graduated cougar, both educational wise & in dating.

13. She can pass as a New Yorker, a So Cal girl & a Flo Rida.

14. Like our mom has different laughs; she has different screeches.

15. She will forever use the words, "FREAKER & Ho-bag!"

16. She's the only one who I will listen to & actually do everything & anything she says.

17. She has the best Halloween costumes, like a crayon, pumpkin, and a christmas present (she's won numerous costume contests)

18. She got me addicted to Betsey, Juicy & Rock and Republics!

19. She is solely responsible for the well-dressed Adison family.

20. She lets me be her shadow & clone.

21. She can quote the following movies: Ladybugs, Mean Girls, Legally Blond, Clueless & THE OTHER SISTER.

22. She still paints her nails crazy colors despite CRAZY ladies sending her to get a nice manicure.

23. (Accessories Queen) SHE wears so MANY accessories, never leaving the house without a headband, necklace, belt & matching bag.

24. Speaking of bags, she's a bag lady...her bags are like Mary Poppins' bags, you can find anything you need in there.

25. She's also a J.Lo wedding planner & can plan a wedding with a two weeks notice.

26. She is secretly in love with the Clean Flicks guy, that's why we giggle every time we see him.

27. She is the most creative person I know, from scrapbooking to sewing...she'll just, "MAKE IT WORK!"

28. She encourages me to lose my VL & make-out & go on a mission at the same time!

29. She so graciously shares our AUGUST 28th birthday...

1 comment:

  1. hahahahhahahhahahahahhahah! omg you freaking ho bag! loves it! uh "makes me smarter by playing scabble" hahah SCRABBLE!!! you need a few more rounds! and i have loved chippy for approximately 17 years come this fall. this def beats the gaston card i gave you. i knew there was a reason i couldn't sleep...i was destined to stumble upon this for a bed time story.

    ReplyDelete