Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Where in the world is Carmen San Diego?

Summer Roadtrip # 2 (JUNE)






DESTINATION: SAN DIEGO

MY TRAVELING BESTIE: BRENNA
DRIVING 10 hours to celebrate the end of Justina's single life...sorry boys!

BRIDAL PARTY THEME SONG, "DON'T TRUST ME!" (don't trust the ho/don't trust me")
Dressing up, (LA HOIA) Sushi, Yogurt, Sleepover, & Confessions of a Shopaholic


RANDOM: HAIRCUT

Attempt to get over baseball boy. (month after getting my heart broken)

Roadtrip theme song: "Goodbye, got my haircut cuz it reminded me of you, I know you like the long do, had to switch my attitude."

After dying my hair back to black, baseball boy LOVED my long black hair!

The BEACH with Brenna & her HOT older brother!

LOVED singing along to Lil' Wanye songs.














SEA WORLD




I touched various endangered animals & predators! LOVED the fireworks!










I even risked my life by riding the water-rollar coster (3x)!

& flirted with the ride worker just to ride it 3 consecutive times.














& ending up looking like this....

























I HEART BIFF! He was the funny performer doing the Single Ladies dance & jamming to N'sync!







MRS. Amerson!

We hit our 1st traffic jam on the way to the temple to see Justina & her HUSBAND to walk out of the temple married for forever!













The prettiest temple I've ever seen in my life! The real-life castle I dream to get married in.

























WHERE IT ALL BEGAN...we ate at the resturant Rosy & Brenna worked together, thus I became Rosy's room-mate then met Brenna.




















THE RECEPTION


Hands down, it was the nicest place I have ever been to. San Bernadino Country Club. Valet parking & everything...truffles anyone?















THE Happy COUPLE!

















FASHIONABLY LATE...




















ONLY DOWNER: I wasn't a bridesmaid!
Always a bridesmaid, NEVER a bride...ok, I wasn't even a bridesmaid, but I did travel the longest & furthest of her friends!






"Lucky, I'm in love with my best friend."























THE DANCE after....Justina's dance was fun, but Brenna's stake dance was freaking awesome! Brenna & I crashed an 80's theme Stake dance later that night! & I found the cutest boys to dance with.













BALBOA PARK


I loved walking around Balboa Park. The museums, street performers & the FLOWERS!
I loved how we'd over-hear random people loving my outfit.













NAVAL BASE: Embarassing moment, everywhere I go I always do something funny & strangers laugh at me.




















We found our MEN!




















I LOVE BASEBALL, but not BASEBALL BOYS....anymore.
























MY FAVORITE PART! Brenna's little brother's band.




I loved their music & the show!











BUT...I mostly LOVED...


THE HOTT GUITAR PLAYER....


THE ONLY BOY I'd go to jail for! HAHAH...okay, I was mortified finding out he's 17 & in H.S.

Kind of dissed him when getting a picture with the band, he was about to put his arm around me, but I moved over.
We had our moments of staring at each other...


1st time I have considered myself a COUGAR!











DOWNTOWN SAN DIEGO



Driving around & checking out hot spots like where the Dashboard Confessional music video for, "Stolen" was filmed.

















THE BYOB party w/a SAILOR


Being from UT...people would ALWAYS bring up MORMONS. BUT at this party, they were the nicest (& drunkest) people about it. & apoligized over & over for swearing & drinking. I spent 20 minutes talking to a drunk guy having the same conversation over & over. It was funny!







THE REWARD

The last thing I wanted to see was the temple at night. It was worth everything just to see this.














THE END

6 days of CALIFORNIA we returned from Brenna's hometown to my home state.
LOVES: Justina, Brenna, SD Temple, In-N-Out, Jail-bait guitar player, beach, dancing, Juicy charm, Betsey Johnson, 50 flirting techniques, Sea World fireworks, Balboa Park, downtown SD, Padre field, Naval base & cruising SD.
RANDOMNESS: Border patrol flirting with Brenna, HAIRCUT, while driving through UT.Guys holding up a sign, "Show us your boobs!" BYOB party, Mor-nija (what I was called bc I'm mormon)&(religious persecution), Justina's mom & purple nail-polish comment, NOT being a bridesmaid, Naked kid on the beach & the semi-scandelous institute dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment