Wednesday, December 16, 2009

chemicals react

THE PERFECT MAN: EDWARD CULLEN? He's a VAMPIRE!
I disagree with this! It wasn't until I ran into the REAL perfect man at the "New Moon" movie that I realized this.





I love my besties, Brenna, who got the tickets & Wendy, who waited in line with us outside for 6 hours in the freezing COLD to see a movie! We were later join by Rosy to watch our latest OBSESSION!

Even though "New Moon" was my least favorite book from the Twilight series, the movie was okay, but I LoVeD the shirtless Jacob!









PERFECT BEST FRIEND: JACOB BLACK? He's a WEREWOLF!
Completely false. You can have an attractive best friend, but to be attracted to them defeats the whole idea of best FRIEND.
I was up in Provo for the NEW MOON movie & I saw my favorite "perfect man." Who was just as happy & surprised to see me. He's so happy about my decision to serve a mission. & said we should keep in touch as he got my number (again) on his new phone. We hugged & chatted I couldn't help, but notice all the girls checking him out. He dazzles everyone...
A month later...I am so happy, I heard from "the perfect man." He emailed me. He's such a great person. It's such a good reminder to me of how I want my future husband to be like. The feeling he gives me whenever I hear from him or see him like I did a month ago at the movies; he always leaves me happy. He's such a joy to be around, an all around good guy. My friend. He has such a good heart and good intentions towards people. He truly is a beautiful person with a beautiful soul. I would totally be his BELLA anyday! Only for the "perfect man", MARRIAGE OVER MISSION!

No comments:

Post a Comment