Sunday, November 20, 2011

ADISON WEDDING



11-18-11: The NEWEST Adison...Amanda Slade Adison.


My big bro Kurt got married in the Logan, UT. temple on Saturday. They were so happy & it was the first temple wedding I had ever been to. Honored to have been the 1st to know they were engaged and my return from my mission was a factor in their wedding date. I was there to see them sealed for all eternity.

It was FREEZING, it snowed the night before. This picture of us was a quick one where all of us took off our jackets to get one of our coordinating outfits. Her colors were apple green, purple(grape), and teal. Also, it was my first public outfit wearing a normal Adison dress. My sisters picked it out and bought it for me. I was afraid it was too tight and too short, but I wore it anyways. LOVE the black lace...(sis.layton told me that lace reminds elders of underwear (lingerie).



THE RETURNED ADISON SDRC MISSIONARIES


Thanks to me he got married. I was told that if I served my siblings would be blessed with marriage. He thanks me all the time. I heart my big bro.


THE FASHIONABLE ADISON WOMEN; Amanda has a lot to live up to, but I have faith she can. EVEN our jackets are matching her colors. I loved the wedding. I felt the love. I love LOVE. Maybe marriage isn't so bad...



The CUTE MR. & MRS. KURT ADISON

No comments:

Post a Comment