Sunday, November 27, 2011

It's beggining to look a lot like CHRISTMAS!

Ho Ho Ho....

TEMPLE SQUARE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS...and a referral for the Temple Square Missionaries.



On Saturday night; The Adisons and Heatons went to Temple Square. So beautiful and cold. I love the lights. To me, it always feels magical. Me & my sister Bre had a game to whomever was to see the first person we knew; the other would owe them some candy. I saw Matt; a guy from Provo (mtc teacher) that I was kind of interested in. He was there with his family. I was so nervous that I couldn't say hi. So no candy for me. "I'm crazy for you I'm missing you like CANDY!"



LIGHTS LIGHT UP MY LIFE.

I overheard a guy talking about baptisms and was confused about baptisms for the dead. He wasn't a member since he was obvisously confused about temples. So I went and found the sister missionaries (that were just standing in a circle chilling) and told them to talk to that man. I was like I'm a returned missionary and that guy isn't a member and is asking questions about the temple. He's on the couch; go and talk to him. So I was like thinking, STOP GOSSIPING AND GO AND TEACH. Which it took them a minute, but I came back around and they were talking with him. Still attempting to do my job. I love the work. Not afriad to do it, but WAY terrified of a RM. I can't even say hi to him & the day before Matt and I became facebook friends. RM's have the light, but fear darkens the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment