Wednesday, November 16, 2011

CLEANING








CLOSET, CLOTHES, CLUELESS


Cleaning out the skeletons in my closets. About 6 totes, 2 closets & 2 missions worth of boy DRAMA. Things that I found in there are so out-dated. I've grown out of loser boys & graphic tees. All things to do with my adolescence. I'm growing up. Things I used to love & hold on to...are now too SMALL & too YOUNG for me. Most days I feel so old & tired; maybe I'm growing into maturity. No longer a size XS, but being more curvaceous and now would rather be a woman than a girl. & now I'd rather have a man than a boy. So the PAINFUL process of going through my past is proving to be a LONG difficult task. After days of sorting I still have tons of baggage to get rid of. A new life-a new style. Time to toss out the past and look forward to the future. I can always buy new clothes to replace the old & boys are a dime a dozen. Hopefully, I won't have to suffer from buyer's remorse!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment