Wednesday, November 16, 2011

YOUR LOVE IS MY DRUG...

Love me dead. LOVE HER HETLING;









After 3 weeks of not speaking FINALLY she calls me & now has a facebook! She's awesome! My best work ever...at the end she was the one getting all the 2nd glances & guys hitting on her. Who knew how much a straightner, makeup, & color to her wardrobe would change everything. She's beautiful inside & out. I was lucky enough to be able to be called her friend. The day before I was talking about her to my mom about how she'd cook then do the dishes...then my mom was like, "No wonder why you haven't heard from her; she probably hates you." (thanks mom) Then Hetling called me the next day. SHE HEARTS ME! SO we chatted for 2 & half hours! It felt like old times. Which in a way is sad & pathetic for me that I still have the same problems as Shannon & Sister Adison. Which we couldn't really bring ourselves to call each other Shannon & Tegan. Not yet. I love her & am so glad that we didn't end up only "mission friends." Known to always have my back & to crave cookies DAILY. I can only say that God must love me to send her to me for 10 months. She was the hardest greatest thing on my mission. She was there during the whole tree lover drama & her insights & love were there when the sparks started with the raspberry cheesecake to the tragic end with the lies he told to cover his tracks when everything came crashing down. True to form, she is still there in the aftermath; supporting, warning, and reminding me what WILL happen if I play with fire AGAIN. We discussed everything like what Pres. & Sister Layton said to how I feel about it now, to the letter. & also the letter I wrote recently. She doesn't want me to send it, because she knows he WILL write back, even if it is to have the last word in the battle between us.

No comments:

Post a Comment