Friday, November 25, 2011

BREAKING..what?

PRICE...2pm, Nov. 25; BLACK FRIDAY



Breaking dawn sleeping, not shopping.

As I watched her life end; it made me think of the beginning. Like with Bella growing up because of love, but doing it in a painful way and finally coming to the end of Bella Swan-human and living forever as a vampire with her vampire husband. It's no wonder I don't agree with the last book and how it ends. You should live for love not die for it.



BREAKING DAWN pt. 1

I did it. i finally gave in and saw it. It only took a week. I went with my little bro. Wade. The desire to see it wasn't so strong. I don't know I guess to see the beginning of the end of Bella's youth & the coming to terms of sacrifice of life for the one you love leaving behind all logic to become an adult & married. Certainly, didn't interest me. I knew I would comtemplate my own life and as annoying as Bella was; she had the guts to throw her life away for love. I did like the fact that she wasn't that much in it talking, but looking like a dead alien as she was preganant through the whole movie. I loved loved the soundtrack. There are so kick-ace songs as well as beautiful slow songs. I also HATED her wedding dress. Not cute at all. The only outfit that I LOVED LOVED was Edward's honeymoon outfit while they were playing chess. Way hot! Cute striped shirt and playing chess. Finally, showing me why Edward is way better than Jacob, who was shirtless once in the whole movie at the VERY beginning. That's dazzling!

No comments:

Post a Comment