Tuesday, November 22, 2011

MUSIC MAKE YOU LOSE CONTROL...



If my life had a soundtrack; according to my closest sisters these are the LOVE songs that when they hear-they think of me & my LOVE life.


SELENA GOMEZ: A YEAR WITHOUT RAIN....Hetling's song to describe me (referring to tree lover). "Can you feel me when I think about you? With every breath I take, every minute, no matter what I do. My world is an empty place. Like I've been wondering the desert for a thousand days, Don't know if it's a mirage but I always see your face. I'm missing you so much. Can't help it, I'm in love. a day without you is like a year without rain. i need you by my side. Don't know how I'll survive a day without you is like a year without rain."

ADELE: SOMEONE LIKE YOU...my sisters Bre & Desi's song to describe me (referring to Will.I.AM). "I heard you're settled down that you found a girl and you're married now. I heard that your dreams came true. Guess she gave you things I didn't give to you. Old friend, why are you so shy? Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light. I hate to turn up out of the blue, uninvited, but I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it. I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded that for me it isn't over. Never mind, I'll find someone like you. I wish nothing but the best for you, too. Don't forget me, I begged. I remember you said, Sometimes it lasts in love and sometimes it hurts instead. You know how the time flies only yesterday was the time of our lives we were born and raised in a summer haze bound by the surprise of our glory days. Nothing compares, no worries or cares. Regrets and mistakes, they're memories made. Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste? "

BLINK 182: UP ALL NIGHT...my bff Abbie's song to describe me & my mission loves. "In the night friendships form. In the day only some do last. Are we here tonight to save grace or are we here to forget the past. Remember the friends who did anything to stay, remember the ones who made you pay. Remember that I am here for you. Remember that these words are true. the love is coming back."

Honorable mentions I LOVE LOVE these songs: We found love, by Rihanna. Ours, by Taylor Swift. Best love song, by Chris Brown.



*This post was inspired by my bff Iosua & her email to look up MARIAH CAREY: UP OUT OF MY FACE...

My self-described song of the end of 2011* Hit the lights-Selena Gomez: LISTEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment