Thursday, November 10, 2011

PROVO & WTF?


I was WALKING in PROVO, when I heard my name, "SHANNON!" Being shouted and I turned & I saw SISTER SIMPSON! it was shocking. We had an hour conversation of the transition of being home & elder drama. I was mortified that we could relate on anything. & on my loneliest day ever. She was the one that comforted me. It was like 2 RMs frienemies now friends because we have no one else. So funny, I needed the mission office # & she had it and the Casper 5th #. Yeah, at least I'm not that pathetic! Or am I?



"Forgotten the taste and smell of the world she left behind"-Paramore
I never thought I would find myself relating to Sister Simpson.

The loneliness day of my life...was Tuesday. In which I arrived in Provo Monday night for FHE. & I couldn't believe I was there. BOYS were so lame and childish. Seriously? RMs...grow up. I thought that was what your mission was for. Of course the ONLY one that was okay was an MTC teacher and that GUY every girl in the ward is in love with, including my bestie Lauren. So it's like...um, tree lover boy is looking better and better. I have no desire to date anyone else. What's wrong with me? Pretty sure...I'm no angel anymore. Still no patience. & pretty sure I got a different response about my elder woes...than sister simpson got with hers. I asked her about what happened at the final interview and with pres.and sis. Layton. Yeah, my words of advice was WAY different than simpson's. So I haven't told you the whole story about what was said concerning things...tree lover boy. IT was shocking to me. I'll do another blog post about it. Love you...more than other RM sisters. Miss you guys. I'm going crazy without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment