Wednesday, November 16, 2011

FAMOUS LAST WORDS





"I am not afriad to keep on living I am not afriad to walk this world alone, honey if you stay I'll be forgiving, nothing you can say can stop me from going home." My thoughts of love as I left SDRC mission.

The 2 remaining single Adison sisters...conquering labels & love. After watching Sex & the City with my BFF BRE. I realized this is what most girls are fighting for. Just like them, we want a REAL relationship not a knock off like a fake PRADA bag. I'd rather have the REAL DEAL & spend more MONEY & more TIME on the real things in life. I realized then that I needed to focus on me & what I want & deserve. The last 18months of my life has been about everyone else, but me. Now I am refocusing on my own happily ever after. Learning that as long as I stay REAL with myself being alone is better than having a FAKE relationship that comes CHEAP. Real LOVE has a cost. Now I just have to be willing to pay the price!

No comments:

Post a Comment